Education Solutions for Your School District
Braden works with top of the line equipment and software providers like Konica Minolta, Kyocera, and Papercut to help your school function smoothly and efficiently. Our education solutions are designed to simplify and automate workflow processes allowing you to focus on the growth of your students while reducing costs.
For our schools, we focus on 4 key areas:
With technology options such as Multi-Functional Printers (MFPs), Promethean Boards, Chrome Books and more, we’re able to meet more than just your printing needs.
Braden’s Service department is efficient and knowledgeable. Our average response time is 2.4 hours, which is crucial to keeping your school system functioning at its best. Additionally, both Konica and Kyocera offer proactive maintenance software, which means we could know there is an issue before you alert us.
With software specifically designed for schools, you can streamline your workflows. Each brand (Konica & Kyocera) offers unique software solutions for your most important needs. Our Account Managers can help you decide which products will work best with your school environment.
Professional IT Services
The Braden IT team provides a full range of managed services, consulting services, technical assistance, and access to industry-certified experts. We’ll help you maintain a secure network whether we supplement your internal staff or directly oversee your IT.
Bizhub VCare (Konica)
- Remote support with real-time malfunction alerts
- Coverage rate, page counts, and service history
- Automated meter collection
- Proactive monitoring of consumable parts
SchoolGate Guardian (Konica)
- Visitor tracking with time-expiring visitor ID badges
- Tardy student tracking
- Approved pick-up lists
- Unwanted visitor registry
- Mass alerts in event of emergency
Bizhub Secure Platinum (Konica)
- 20-digit, secure password to lock HDD
- Encrypt Bizhub HDD for data security
- Temporary Data Overwrite
- Timed, auto-deletion of content in user boxes, documents, and folders
- Enable MFP audits
PaperCut (Konica & Kyocera)
- Find Me Printing feature
- Easy mobile and BYOD printing
- Secure release of print jobs at the device
- Track costs by user or department
- Scan documents to email, folder, or cloud destination
Teaching Assistant (Kyocera)
- Teaching Assistant works on the MFP, no server or PC is required
- Bubble sheets and answer keys print on plain paper
- Test sheets can be scanned directly into the MFP for grading
- Test summary and detailed reports
Kyocera Fleet Services
- Remote monitoring of supply levels and device usage
- Real-time diagnostics and alerts
- Detailed analysis of device usage
- Fewer on-site service visits
Start next school year on the right foot by assessing your printing environment, your workflow processes and your IT Infrastructure today. If you need guidance in any of these areas, we are more than happy to help! We work with several school systems in the Indianapolis & Chicago areas and we’re prepared with solutions to fit your district.