Fishers Friday- Introducing Kim H.
Name: Kim H.
Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Number of years with Braden: June 2017
- What are you most looking forward to in the new building? I think for me it is just occupying a brand new building. Moving in will be exciting and seeing the new space!
- How will the new building help you continue to be successful in your position? I will just continue to learn and be a team player in the accounting department.
- What is the best thing about working for Braden? I just started on June 7 so I would have to say that I have received great guidance and support from my fellow co workers.
- What is one thing about your role that most people don’t know? There are days that I am literally on the phone for 8 hours talking to customers about past due balances.
- Fun Fact about you: I have been married for 5 years to Bradd. I have a 28 year old son, Matt. Bradd has a son Christoper who is 33 and twin daughters Katie and Kylie who are 27. We have 2 grandsons…4 years old (Wyatt) and 4 months old (Myles). I have two dogs and a kitty. In my spare time, I volunteer in the world of animal rescue. I am grateful for my opportunity with Braden.